Contact Us

Report an Emergency

To report an emergency anywhere in Portage County, dial 911 from your cell or landline phone.

Portage County Dispatch is responsible for dispatching:

  • Portage County Sheriff's Office and Rural Fire Departments
  • Plover Police Department and Fire Department
  • Stevens Point Police Department and Fire Department

Report a Non-Emergency

To report a non-emergency, call 715-346-1400. This is the non-emergency number for the Portage County Dispatch Center.

More Information

If you have police-related questions or would like to leave a message for an officer, you may contact the Plover Police Department directly at 715-345-5255.